Able is a team of designers and engineers that have started, grown, and sold technology companies. Now we pool our skills as a team to build a growing portfolio of businesses. We believe the future of investing will be driven by technical capability and that people with our skills shouldn't have to bet everything on the success of a single startup.
Able is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Operations Assistant who is interested in learning from and supporting the Recruiting and Operations teams in a variety of initiatives. A positive go-getter who works successfully both in a team and independently. You have the education and interest to apply it in a software development environment, while being detail-oriented, proactive and eager to learn and grow.
What will be expected of you:
- Support the Recruiting Team by coordinating meetings with the candidates and assisting during onsite interviews.
- Assist in office operations making it the best place to work from.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills.
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Plan work activities and use of time efficiently
- Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes.
What we are looking for:
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for making people happy, productive, and motivated to do their best
- Have a demonstrated interest on interacting with individuals of different cultural backgrounds, beliefs, differing opinions and views.
- Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement.
- Gives and welcomes feedback: contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Enthusiasm for working at a technology company
What you can learn and expect from us?
- Learn about how to interact in an English immersive environment as well as what it is like to work at an American company.
- How to support management of an office with multiple locations.
- Intensive guidance on personal and professional competences.
- Event planning skills
- Studies within human resources, organizational development, business or a related field.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Well-developed computer skills
Able builds technology products in a portfolio model. We believe that people, teams, and processes are more important than the ideas themselves, so we’ve focused on bringing great people together, and investing in their growth.
We’ve built products in a variety of industries. Everything from media to finance to toys to healthcare. Sometimes we work with management teams to help their businesses grow faster or unlock value using technology. Other times we start or buy businesses outright. Each time, we look for opportunities to leverage technology built at the portfolio-level to drive value faster.
Here are some of our perks:
- Working from home open policy
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- A MacBook to work with
- Payroll (bonus on July and December, CTS and vacations)
- English classes
- Health insurance
- Complimentary lunches
- Benefit reimbursements
- Annual reevaluation of base compensation
- Annual variable compensation based on individual and company performance
We believe that a diverse team brings extraordinary success and we have created a work environment geared towards work/life balance and happiness. Able is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.